Premium quality micropigments by Artliner™
We offer top premium quality micropigments to obtain the most natural results. The unique formulation from ArtLiner™ micropigments assists in protection from infection and allergenic reactions, especially in a combination with biostimulation by soft laser 3A class from ArtLiner™.
Nano Brow Pigment Shade Collection by Artliner™
Medium Brownno. 203
Tropical Brownno. 204
Mystic Brownno. 206
Golden Sandno. 209
Shop Nano Brow Pigment Colours by Artliner™
Black Original - NO.101This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have darker features or a darker skin tone.
Dark Brown - NO.102This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have medium/darker features and medium/dark skin tone.
Black Brown - NO.201This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have fairly darker but warm features or a medium/darker skin tone.
Mokka - NO.202This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have medium brown features with a hint of red.
Medium Brown - NO.203This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have medium brown features and a cooler skin tone.
Tropical Brown - NO.204This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have medium brown features and a warm skin tone.
Taupe - NO.205This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have medium to light features with a medium/light skin tone.
Mystic Brown - NO.206This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have medium to lighter features and have a medium skin tone.
Monroe - NO.208This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have warmer features or a light/medium warm skin tone.
Hazelnut - NO.208This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have lighter features with a warm skin tone.
Golden Sand - NO.209This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have light features and a light warmer skin tone.
Blond - NO.210This pigment colour is ideal for clients who have fair/light features and a lighter to fair skin tone.
- Fully stable pigments prevent unwanted color changes
- Dispersant of cosmetic and pharmaceutical ingredients with high purity
- Medical quality of ingredients used in formulation
- Resistance to evaporation provides stable concentration of color saturation = formulation with highest stability: pigments must not be diluted after opening until to final use (if bottle is closed until final use)
- Biocompatibility with the skin is 100% - unique formulation of ArtLiner™ micropigments provides full integration with the skin (skin does not recognize the colors as a foreign substance)
- Non irritating, non phototoxic, non sensitizing, non photo-sensitizing and non genotoxic
- No swelling reaction on the skin
- Colors can be mixed to obtain unique and individual shade
- Special combination of mineral substances supports the healing process of wounds
- Antioxidant properties = unique formulation of ArtLiner™ micropigments reduces free radicals which are responsible for skin aging and for the degradation of color intensity
- Antibacterial properties (including yeasts and funghi)
- Very fresh, very natural, completely unique and long-lasting effects of micropigmentation after every single treatment
- The activity of light reflection gives 3D effect and long-term stability of the intensity of the colors (UV-resistance)
- Very efficient – recommended for all types of micropigmentation, such as: eyelids, eyebrows, lips, areola, scalp, medical pigmentation (camouflage)
- Free of toxic and mutagenic substances
- Free of iron oxides
- Free of preservatives
- Free of acrylic
- Free of alcohol
- Free of detectable quantities of cadmium, mercury, selenium, tellurium, thallium, uranium, chromium nor soluble barium combinations
- Presence of antimony, arsenic, barium sulfate, chromium, lead and zinc on levels in accordance with the cosmetic standards
- All raw materials are analyzed on relevant parameters before use in production
- Certificates of Analysis for each color and for each LOT – available on request from Official Distributors of ArtLiner™
- ArtLiner™ micropigments fulfill the strict purity requirements of the Council of Europe resolution 2008 [ResAP(2008)1] and the German tattoo ink ordinance
- Each micropigment is sterilized according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- All pigments are free of viable organisms including viruses
Manufacturing Process Statement
- Produced in accordance with European Union regulations regarding tattoo and micropigmentation
- Produced in accordance with special regulations of Germany, Austria, The Netherlands and Switzerland
- Registered in Germany by Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit
- Made in accordance with ISO 9001:2000